ALPE D’HUEZ TRIATHLON TOUR – JULY 2019
Are you looking to participate in an internationally acclaimed triathlon? FAST is offering you the chance to take part in the Alpe D’Huez Triathlon – a race for the courageous, patient and strong-minded!
A group of 10 lucky athletes will be able to join us on an exceptional training camp, finishing off with competing in the iconic Alpe d’Huez Triathlon – either long or short distance.
For the first part of the camp we will be based in Les Saisies Resort, staying in Residence Le Very and cycling, running and swimming in the area to prepare for the race that we will attend a few days later in Alpe d’Huez.
Les Saisies Resort has 4 bicycle shops, where bicycles can be rented for Euro 300.00 for 6 days if you do not bring your own along. They are also available to help in case you have any mechanical issues with your own bike. Residence Le Very is in the center of Les Saisies resort and is walking distance to all shops, the supermarket, bakeries, the butchery and the cheese factory. We offer different types of accommodation, including self-catering flats and studios.
- Day 1: 18 July – Arrival at Geneva Airport; transfer with bicycles to Les Saisies Resort; free afternoon to unpack and prepare bicycles
- Day 2: 19 July – Long run (20 km uphill) to Col du Very; afternoon swim session at Beaufort swimming pool; cycle back to Les Saisies via Col de Bizanne (20 km with 1000 m elevation)
- Day 3: 20 July – Long cycle day to Bourg St Maurice via Col du Pre, Cormets de Roselend and return via Col des Saisies (100 km with 2000 m elevation)
- Day 4: 21 July – Cycle down to Annecy Lake (50 km downhill); swimming session in the lake; free afternoon in Annecy
- Day 5: 22 July – Cycle to Col du Joly, Beaufort, Col de Bizanne and return to Les Saisies (50 km with 1700 m elevation)
- Day 6: 23 July – Early morning run; swim in Les Saisies; rest afternoon – visit old village of Megève
- Day 7: 24July – Travel to Alpe d’Huez; registration; short cycle or run on arrival
- Day 8: 25 July – Long distance triathlon race
- Day 9: 26 July – Short distance triathlon race; end-of-camp dinner
- Day 10: 27 July – TDF village start of stage Albertville; fly back in the evening from Geneva Airport
ALPE D’HUEZ TRIATHLON – July 2019: EURO 1300.00 p/p
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Les Saisies (self-catering apartment)
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Alpe d’Huez (self-catering apartment)
- Transfers with bicycles and luggage: Lyon/Geneva to Les Saisies, Les Saisies to Alpe d’Huez, Alpe d’Huez to Lyon/ Geneva
- Support vehicles for all the rides and runs and transportation to the lakes and swimming pool
- Afternoon in Megeve
- One-day access to the Les Saisies Aquacenter
- One day’s MTB rent
- Full-time camp coordinator
- One welcome dinner
- One end-of-camp dinner
*Excludes: Air tickets, personal expenses, insurance and race entry fee
All transport and transfers are private.
For more information:
Contact Jean-Michel Prat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the following websites: