LA MARMOTTE – JULY 2019
FAST is offering you the opportunity to participate in one of the most prestigious road cycling races in Europe – La Marmotte – a LOOK Granfondo race on every cyclist’s bucket list!
Starting at Bourg d’Oisans, the first climb is Col du Glandon, one of the most beautiful roads in the French Alps, and then climbing the Col du Télégraphe. The famous Col du Galibier is next, down along Glacier de La Meije and with an amazing finish on top of Alpe d’Huez. A race of 174 km, at 5180 m elevation with 3 majors climbs, its a Tour de France classic stage.
Les Saisies Resort has 4 bicycle shops, where bicycles can be rented for Euro 300.00 for 6 days if you do not bring your own along. They are also available to help in case you have any mechanical issues with your own bike.
Residence Le Very is in the center of Les Saisies resort and is walking distance to all shops, the supermarket, bakeries, the butchery and the cheese factory. At Alpe d’Huez, we will be based in the center of the village, also walking distance from the finish line of the race, shops, supermarkets, bakeries, etc.
- Day 1: 2 July – Arrival at Geneva Airport; transfer with bicycles to Les Saisies Resort; free afternoon to unpack and prepare bicycles
- Day 2: 3 July – Training day in Les Saisies Resort (60 – 90 km depending on levels)
- Day 3: 4 July – Observation of cycling area, taking us to Col du Glandon
- Day 4: 5 July – Training in Les Saisies, Col du Pré and Cormets de Roselend
- Day 5: 6 July – Easy ride to and around Annecy Lake
- Day 6: 7 July – Early drive to Alpe d’Huez, riding the climb of Alpe d’Huez; registration and entry collection; night at Alpe d’Huez
- Day 7: 8 July – Race day; night at Alpe d’Huez
- Day 8: 9 July – Free morning; back to Geneva airport
LA MARMOTTE – July 2019: EURO 1490.00 p/p sharing
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Les Saisies: Le Very self-catering studio
- Accommodation for 2 nights, including breakfast at Hotel Le Castillan at Alpe d’Huez
- Transfers from/to Geneva Airport with bikes
- Transfers to/from Annecy and Roselend with support vehicles
- Transfers to/ from start and finish of the race
- Race entry fee
- Lunch in Glandon and Annecy, picnic in Cormets de Roselend
*Excludes: Air tickets, personal expenses and insurance
All transport and transfers are private.
For more information:
Contact Jean-Michel Prat at email@example.com
Or visit the following websites: