TOUR DU MONT BLANC AND TOUR DE FRANCE – JULY 2019
In July 2019, we are offering you a great opportunity to race the famous Tour du Mont Blanc road cycling race (solo or relay) and to watch the Tour de France in its 3 alpine stages!
The Tour du Mont Blanc race starts at Les Saisies Resort at 4:30 and going from France to Switzerland, to Italy and then back to Les Saisies, France, you get to take in the astounding view of Europe’s most beautiful mountain range.
We will be based in Les Saisies for the week to get ready for the race. We will train on some of the famous Tour de France routes, including La Madeleine and La Colombiere.
Les Saisies Resort has 4 bicycle shops, where bicycles can be rented for Euro 300.00 for 6 days if you do not bring your own along. They are also available to help in case you have any mechanical issues with your own bike. Downhill fans can use the skilifts in summer, renting a MTB for Euro 30.00 per day and enjoying endless descents for Euro 15.00 per day.
Residence Le Very is in the center of Les Saisies resort and is walking distance to all shops, the supermarket, bakeries, the butchery and the cheese factory. We offer different types of accommodation, including self-catering flats and studios.
8 days and 7 nights (for two riders)
- Day 1: 14 July – Arrival at Geneva Airport; transfer with bicycles to Les Saisies Resort; free afternoon to unpack and prepare bicycles
- Day 2: 15 July – Training day at Les Saisies resort; Col du Pré , Cormets de Roseland and then back to Les Saisies
- Day 3: 16 July – Cycle the Col des Aravis and La Colombiere
- Day 4: 17 July – Cycle the Col de la Madeleine
- Day 5: 18 July – Easy cycle to Annecy and cycle around the lake
- Day 6: 19 July – Rest day in Les Saisies; collect race entries
- Day 7: 20 July – Race day
- Day 8: 21 July – Free morning; drive to Geneva airport in the afternoon
TOUR DU MONT BLANC AND TOUR DE FRANCE – July 2019:EURO 1350.00 p/p sharing
- Accommodation for 7 nights at Residence Le Very: self-catering studio 2 persons sharing
- Transfers from/to Geneva Airport with bikes
- Transfers to/ from Tour de France start and finishes (3 points)
- Race entry fee
- Support Vehicles for day rides
- One entry at the Les Saisies Aquacenter
- Welcome dinner in Les Saisies
*Excludes: Air tickets, personal expenses and insurance
All transport and transfers are private.
For more information:
Contact Jean-Michel Prat at email@example.com
Or visit the following websites: