COMBLOUX-MEGEVE MB RACE – JULY 2019
Here is an opportunity not to miss! The MB RACE in Combloux-Megève has been known and described as the “toughest race on earth”. This race is also on the UCI WORLD CUP Marathon calendar, with distances of 70 km, 100 km and 140 km, and presents a challenge for 6 lucky riders!
We will be situated 35 km from the start of the race at Les Saisies Resort, where we have 7 days to discover the route of the race and enjoy the area. We will provide transport for the riders to the start and from the finish of the race.
Residence Le Very is in the center of Les Saisies resort and is walking distance to all shops, the supermarket, bakeries, the butchery and the cheese factory. We offer different types of accommodation, including self-catering flats and studios.
Les Saisies Resort has 4 bicycle shops, where mountain bikes (enduro bikes) can be rented for Euro 180.00 for 6 days if you do not bring your own along. They are also available to help in case you have any mechanical issues with your own bike. Downhill fans can use the skilifts in summer and enjoy endless descents for Euro 15.00 per day.
- Day 1: 2 July – Arrival at Geneva Airport; transfer with bicycles to Les Saisies Resort; free afternoon to unpack and prepare bicycles
- Day 2: 3 July – Training day in Les Saisies Resort (25 – 60 km depending on levels)
- Day 3: 4 July – Observation of route, we will ride/drive to Megève to ride the race route
- Day 4: 5 July – Training in Les Saisies
- Day 5: 6 July – Drive or ride to Megève to collect entries
- Day 6: 7 July – Race day
- Day 7: 8 July – Free day or ride to Col du Very to eat lunch and visit Beaufort cheese farm
- Day 8: 9 July – Free morning; stop in Megève before going back to Geneva airport
MB-RACE MEGEVE COMBLOUX – July 2018: EURO 1200.00 p/p sharing
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Transfers from/to Geneva Airport with bikes
- Transfers to/ from start and finish of the race
- Race entry fee for 70 km
- Lunch at Col du Very Refuge
- Self-catering studio at Residence Le Very
- 1 Day ski-lift pass for down hill
- 1 afternoon in Megève for registration
*Excludes: Air tickets, personal expenses and insurance
All transport and transfers are private.
For more information:
Contact Jean-Michel Prat at email@example.com
Or visit the following websites: